Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
CPD Accredited Activity - 40 points previously Category 1
Including Workshops and expert resources for Peer Group Learning
CPD Activity - 2 points per hour previously Category 2
Upcoming education events will be published here.
If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
How to treat - menopause, sore knees, hyperparathyroidism
Updates and Impressions for GPs, practice nurses, allied health colleagues
• Outline the investigation and treatment options for perimenopausal bleeding problems
• Discuss safe contraceptive options with women approaching the menopause
• Assess / examine someone with knee pain
• Identify primary care options for managing knee pain and when to refer for specialist care
• Investigate and diagnose more subtle cases of hyperparathyroidism and know when to refer
• Outline the management of primary hyperparathyroidism and it's success rates
19 Nov 2020 06:00 PM
||Kingston House Impressions
Crn Channon & Barter Street
Gympie QLD 4570
||12 Nov 2020