Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
- face-to-face and virtual education sessions,
- online education videos to view at any time and
- support for Peer Group Learning.
Upcoming education events will be published here. If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
Back, legs - spinal surgery, hip and knee arthritis
• Identify the indications, pros/cons, and outcomes of spinal surgery
• Describe newer non-operative modalities to improve non-operative management of hip and knee arthritis
• Understand techniques of ensuring smoother post-operative recovery from hip and knee replacement
Dr Stephen Byrne - Neurosurgery
Dr Frank Connon - Orthopaedics
20 Oct 2021 06:30 PM
||Frenchies Basserie Noosa
4 Thomas Street
Noosaville QLD 4566
||13 Oct 2021