Medical Advisory Committee
The Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) is the peak forum through which the views of Visiting Medical Officers (VMOs) of the facility are formulated and communicated.
The MAC also provides a means whereby VMOs can participate in the policy making and planning processes of the Hospital. The MAC is also responsible for reviewing applications for appointment and re-appointment of VMOs of the facility giving due consideration to the training, experience, competence, judgment, professional capabilities and knowledge, current fitness and character and confidence held. Recommendations from the MAC are made thereon to the Board of Ramsay Health Care.
Community Advisory Committee
The Community Advisory Committee’s role is to represent community views in relation to health care needs and expectations of the Hospital. The Committee also communicates with the community to relay information about the Hospital, its direction and its operations.
- Shane Mitchell CEO
- Dr Nick Kahl Community Representative
- Mr David Watts Chairman
- Ms Judy Beazley Noosa Hospital Executive representative
- Mr Garry Weston Noosa Hospital Executive representative
- Mr John Pulham Community Representative
- Mr Bob Ramsay Community Representative
- Mr John Milland Community Representative
- Ms Danielle Taylor Community Representative