Many benefits can be enjoyed by employees who commence a career with Noosa Hospital. As part of Ramsay Health Care - Australia’s leading provider of private health care services you will have access to an extensive professional network incorporating over 70 private hospitals across Australia.
Noosa Hospital prides itself on its commitment to offering staff a supportive employment culture and a commitment to staff’s professional growth and wellbeing.
The benefits of being an employee at Noosa Hospital include access to the Ramsay WellnessPlus program with a range of employee benefits and wellness offers:
- Shopping discounts and offers, vouchers and entertainment packages;
- Salary packaging for permanent staff;
- Discounted private health insurance covers through Ramsay corporate arrangements;
- An Employee Assistance Program which provides confidential short-term counseling support for work-related or personal issues;
- Professional financial advice.
Noosa Hospital employs more than 400 staff across a broad spectrum of clinical and non-clinical professions who work together to deliver a coordinated spectrum of health care services including:
- Allied Health
- Catering and Housekeeping
- Finance and Administration
For more information about employment at Noosa Hospital contact:
Director of Clinical Services
111 Goodchap Street,
Phone: 07 5455 9200